How to Pay New Car Taxes in Kansas

by Brooke Pierce

Not paying your car fees and taxes will act as a hindrance to your new car registration and acquiring of new license plates.

Buying from a Private Seller

Buying From a Dealer

Transferring Title and Registration

Issuing License Plates

About the Author

Based in Amsterdam, Brooke Pierce has been writing automotive-related articles since 2012. She holds a Bachelor of Science in automotive engineering technology from Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI.

Photo Credits

  • Images