- After I Do My Taxes How Fast Can I Get Them Back?
- When Will I Receive My Federal Income Tax Check?
- When Will I Receive My North Carolina State Income Tax Refund?
- If My Student Loans Are in Default, Can My Husband's Income Tax Be Taken Also?
- Can the Government Take Back Child Support Out of Your Tax Return?
- Divorce Questions on Tax Filing Status
If you filed your Indiana tax return electronically, wait at least three weeks before checking on the status of your refund. If you mailed your return, wait at least 12 weeks. The Indiana Department of Revenue website offers you the opportunity to track the refund online.
Hoosier Tax Trackers
The Indiana Department of Revenue website with tax information is secure.in.gov. You'll need to enter your Social Security number, the tax year and the specific amount of the refund. You can also download refund-related videos. Titles include "Where's My Refund?" "Top Three Ways to Avoid Refund Delays," and "How do I get a Replacement for a Lost Check?" If you prefer to get information via telephone, call (317) 233-4018 at any time for the state's automated line. If you'd rather speak to a representative, call (317) 232-2240 during business hours. That's 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.