Tax filing is fun with Turbo Tax. I have always used this software to file my taxes. It gives you numerous deductions. I usually go for 'Deluxe' edition or 'Premium' editions. This year federal filing is priced at $30 for former and $50 for later. Plus you will be paying almost $30 per each state. How about a 25 percemt discount on your total Turbo Tax invoice? Its easy, anyone can get it.
1. Use the Fidility.com stock brokerage account. Turbo Tax offers a 25% discount to your final invoice if you login or sign up through fidility.com website. Interestingly, even if you have already signed up for Turbo Tax account you will still see the difference in the invoice after logging in to your account by clicking on the Turbo Tax banner displayed on the fidility.com website as opposed to logging in directly.
2. Go to www.fidelity.com
3. Click on the link "Tax Center" (on the left hand corner). You can also click on the link in Resources below.
4. Click on the turbo tax banner that says "25% off on both federal and state taxes."
5. Click on "Visitor's Entry" (if you do not have a fidility.com account)
6. Either sign up for a Turbo Tax account, or, if you already have one click on the "log in" button and log in.
7. Go to the payment section. You will see a 25% discount already applied to your final invoice.
8. Log out. Type www.turbotax.com in to your web browser and log in to your account normally. Go to the invoice page again. This time you will see a higher price.
- Be sure to log in through fidility.com website when you are intending to make payment on your Turbo Tax invoice.
- If you are having trouble logging in to your Turbo Tax account via fidility.com website try using a different web browser. I highly recommend using Mozilla Firefox for this purpose (download below).
Items you will need
- Turbo tax
- All other tax documents